Thursday, October 22, 2015

Life is fragile, handle it with gratitude.


The best response to losses or thwarted hopes is praise. Remember  that ALL good things: your possessions, your family and friends,  your health and abilities, your time, are God-given gifts. Instead of feeling entitled to all these blessings, respond to them with gratitude.
Be prepared to let go of anything he takes from us, but never let go of His hand!
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

-Sarah young.

Lord help me to realize there's nothing I have  that you've not given to me. It all belongs to you! Thanks for all you've entrusted me  with from processions, my own life to the  precious people you've brought in to my life.
If I have to boast of anything I will boast in nothing but you my  Lord! 1 Cor. 1:31
 Today I will value and appreciate life, family, friends, and all other possessions you've given me. 
IJN- Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment